From: William V Lipton [mailto:liptonw@DTEENERGY.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 11:52 AM
To: mark.hogue@SRS.GOV
Cc: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu; wpns@compusmiths.com
Subject: Re: Roentgen is a Rem?

I respect your opinion, and encourage the public to consult the HPS and other worthwhile Web sites.

In my opinion, however, RADSAFE should be more along the lines of "Masterpiece Theater" than "The Amateur Hour."

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com

mark.hogue@SRS.GOV wrote:

I hope I'm not going to cause any resentment, but here's where you can get a simple explanation of the relationship between Roentgen and Rem:

http://www.hps.org/publicinformation/radfactsheets/index.html

The original question didn't seem to me to be from a fledgling health physics consultant.

William V Lipton <liptonw@DTEENERGY.COM>
Sent by: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

09/25/01 07:06 AM
Please respond to William V Lipton