=?ks_c_5601-1987?B?U29pbCBXYXNoaW5nIEZhY2lsaXR5?=

Hi All,

I participate in the decontamination of radioactive soil from NPP.

Does anybody know about soil washing facility?

I need drawing or photo of soil washing facility.

And any material about soil washing facility will be welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Jung-Kwon Son

Senior Member of Technical Staff

Radwaste Treatment Research Group

NUCLEAR ENVIRONMENT TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE

KOREA HYDRO & NUCLEAR POWER Co., LTD.

Address: P.O.BOX 149, Yusung Daejeon, 305-600, KOREA

Tel : 82-42-870-0328

E-mail : jkson1@khnp.co.kr