RE: NRC News release on Terrorists.

Dimiter,

I think it may be an issue in that the anit-nuclear people make claims about

the vulnerability of Nuclear Power Plant.  Proponents make the counter

claims that they are safe.  However, if we make the statement "the

confinement building can take the impact of a 747, etc.," and have no facts

to back that up, we leave ourselves open to claims of distortion, lying,

etc.  (I am sure you have heard what the word "assume" means?)

Consider that the local congress wants anti-aircraft guns put around the San

Onofre nuclear power station.  I guess he has not heard that they are so

safe.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist