From: High Plains Drifter [mailto:magna1@jps.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 3:13 PM
To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: X-ray'ng packages and humans in Europe

The SFGate has a nice article on recent actions to prevent smuggling of aliens into the country or the inspection of containers by gamma and x-ray.

"In science there is only physics; everything else is stamp collecting."
                                      --Ernest Rutherford

Dean Chaney, CHP, IBA (aka High Plains Drifter)
Fairfield, CA
magna1@jps.net