Re: Franz - RE: X-ray of packages and containers

John,

I just wanted to clarify that I am NOT a skeptic of hormesis.  I don't

know why you lumped me in with the wordings form the cited conference.  My

comment was that low levels of radiation, as such that are received in

body scans, do not represent a significant hazard.

I am not necessarily an advocate of hormesis, but I put a lot more faith

into that theory than in LNT.

Fritz

Johannes "Fritz" Strydom

Deputy Manager, Consulting Products