RE: RE: Package Irradiation

Instead of trying to irradiate every piece of mail, why not irratiate (on an

as-needed basis) suspect or confirmed contaminated mail after it has been

sealed in a plastic bag, if you want to preserve any evidence (i.e.,

fingerprints)? Or just throw it in a tub-o-bleach.

Thanks, John P. Hageman, MS, CHP

Radiation Safety Officer

Southwest Research Institute

6220 Culebra Road