Re: Package Irradiation

> Would package and mail irradiation be an economical solution to the

> unwanted transport of biological agent contamination via commercial

> and government mail systems?

I certainly hope that we don't get to the point of irradiating every piece of mail that is

sent through the US Postal Service. What do you think that would do to all of the

dosimeters that are mailed to and from all of the facilities in the US and the rest of the

world!

Sandy Perle				Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical			Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service	Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.		E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  	E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandyfl.nukeworker.net