UCS on spent fuel security

> Hi Radsafers:

  Below is a text version of the Union of Concerned Scientists new report on spent fuel security. If anyone wants the more readable (and with pictures & illustartions) Word file, please email me at mailto:ncohen12@home.com

and I'll send it to you.

> peace,

Norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);  ncohen12@home.com  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:  http:/www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)