RE: HPS Position paper and Letter regarding compensation for disease

Sandy,

I think we know how this is going to work.  Congress with receive testimony

from two groups.  (1) Administrators and scientists on the need to base

compensation on actual exposure data.  (2)  Sick, elderly workers and widows

of workers who have died with testified on how they worked for the

government or contractors who abused their trust and did not protect their

health.  They only a fair settlement to the injuries inflicted on them by an

uncaring bureaucracy.

Who do you think will prevail?  Do you think I am too cynical?

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane