Re: article in Atlanta newspaper on nuke's vulnurable to terrorists

Gaining access to a control room (doesn't mention which type, i.e. reactor,

radwaste, secondary plant, etc.) will allow them to do what?  Cause a melt

down like TMI?  Hell, if the owners want to stop a take over they could

evacture the plant, throw the switch on off site power and pull the breakers

on the emergency generators, and let the plant take care of its self.  Kind

of drastic but the results can be recovered from.  My be wrong.  But

comments on the out come are welcomed.

"In science there is only physics; everything else is stamp collecting."

                                      --Ernest Rutherford

Dean Chaney, CHP, IBA (aka High Plains Drifter)

Fairfield, CA

magna1@jps.net