RE: Media and radioactivity

I agree and I suppose most Radsafers do also.

Last year I had a conversatuion with a French journalist assigned to cover

IRPA 10. I asked her wether she had  formal education in physics or biology.

She replied that she had none but she added "I know how to write, so that

people will read"...

Seems that if scientists are requiered to deal with journalists , they need

the qulification of an excellent schoolteacher AND a salesman

 Dov (Dubi) Brickner  M.D.

Beer Sheva , ISRAEL