Contact Information

Greetings--

I'm looking for information (e.g e.mail address) to contact:

J.W. Marsh

The current note I have lists an address at the U.K.'s National

Radiological Protection Board. Unfortunately, however, the NRPB's web site

is being overhauled and doesn't have a phone book (at least one that wasn't

found in about 5-10 minutes). Please advise privately if you have such

contact information. Thanks!

Regards,

Erik

Erik F. Shores