New Science Primers

There seems to be some confusion as to what the immune system is or is not.

While I am not an advocate of getting an advanced education by surfing the

Internet, this site does provide some primes in modern biology, including

immune response.  You may have to register, but I have found the information

interesting.

 http://www.new-science-press.com/primers.asp

-- John

John Jacobus, MS