The Times

This is an article mainly on Mr Laden's involvement with radioactive matters

 http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/0,,2001350022-2001365997,00.html

TUESDAY OCTOBER 23 2001

Reportage

Apocalypse now?

BY GILES WHITTELL

Dozens of Russia's nuclear weapons are missing. There is clear evidence that Osama bin Laden's agents have been scouring the world

to buy or steal such devices in order to attack the West. Our correspondent investigates how near they may be to succeeding.

.

Thought it might be relevant.

I am surprised at limited concern in the US for radiological 'acts': if the Chechens hid a Cs package in a Moscow waste basket and

called the police, they certainly have more

Marco Caceci

http://radal.com