Re: AP story on NRC, info, nueks and terrorists

You know, I feel for the NRC, odd as that may seem.  The release of any document that could conceivably be released has been released to the public, AND THE PRESSURE TO RELEASE STUFF COMES FROM THE ANTI-NUKE GROUPS.  The NRC has been bending over backwards to accommodate the public, and the very people who complained loudly about secrecy before Sept. 11 are complaining loudly about too little secrecy.

Let's quit the blame game, please.  I don't need to see any more articles blasting one or another public agency for some real or imagined failure, and raking some bureaucrat over the coals because he or she was pressured into doing something that his or her "politically correct" bosses wanted done.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com