Looking For Piece of Equipment

I am looking for ideas on a needed piece of equipment.  I want to be able to get gamma dose rate readings (primary isotopes Cs-137 and Co-60) on the sides, and bottom of a drum (30 and 55 gallon) remotely.  I do not have the ability to easily move a probe around. I was thinking about designing a stationary fixture.  Is there something already out there.  I do have the capability to lower and raise the drum in and out of a fixture.  Trying to not re-invent the wheel.  In the future I may want to hook some probes up to a multi-Chanel analyzer for some gamma spec work.

Thanks ahead of time.

Dave Biela