Re: DOE suspends radwaste shipments - security concerns

This is typical of attention to a perceived, and essentially negligible, risk while drawing attention away from the real risks.  This is what the yammering of the anti-nukes has brought us to.  Wouldn't the West Valley facility be a more likely target than a train?

I am sickened by this nonsense, given the real threat the nation faces.

And while I'm at it, I could care less what Kevin Kamps and his ilk have to say.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com