RE: Purpose of the List

When will this misuse of this forum end? I am tired of seeing openly-avowed

anitnuclears use it for their 'helpful' purposes. It is facetious that they claim

they have a right to be here because of the First Amendment. As I see it, they

don't. This is a private forum, not a public one, and as such we can deny, and

ought to deny, membership to those who would deprive society of the beneficial

uses of radiation and radioactive materials.

They can start their own forum, and, yes, even keep us out of theirs in turn.

Steve Frey

(My opinion here of course is not meant to speak on behalf of my employer)