DOE Watch

Try the "DOE Watch" discussion list at

somewhat entertaining.  One word of caution though - take only small doses

at a time.  Large doses can be bad for your blood pressure.

Also, there's usually not much discussion on this list.  That is because

anyone trying to dispute another's viewpoint is quickly accused of being an

ignorant liar (or some equivalent of that) and/or part of the "Nuclear

Mafia" and then threatened with professional and/or personal retaliation,

lawsuits, etc.

Rodney Bauman, CHP, RRPT

Project Health Physicist

Bechtel Jacobs Company, LLC