Zapped Mail

One of our own has been quoted by ABC News regarding the topic.  Andrew

Karam appears to have squeezed in some real science in a widely distributed

news piece.  I would love to hear what his experience was like in relaying

information to Amanda Onion, the reporter responsible for the article.

You can check out the news at the following link:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/scitech/DailyNews/mailirradiation011030.h

tml

The thoughts expressed are mine, mine, all mine!

I'm with the government, I'm here to help........

Daren Perrero, Health Physicist

perrero@idns.state.il.us