Rad Worker Layoff - clarification

		Don't misinterpret our question.  No one is being laid

off!!!!  We were ask this question by people

		from another company who wanted more than just our

"opinion". Our policy is the same as that stated by

		the responders.

Tom Goff

WIPP ALARA Coordinator

WIPP Radiological Engineering

(505) 234-8861

(fax)  234-6027

e-mail  GoffT@WIPP.Carlsbad.NM.US

page (505) 234-8850  (pager 479)

P.O. Box 2078

Carlsbad, NM 88221

Radiological Engineering:  Anticipating Radiological Problems

             Developing Techniques to Deal with Them