Re: Purpose of the List? RS&H has taken it over

> Sandy,

> What the list has become is a spring board for the Radiation Science and

> Health members like Jim Muckerheide and Ted Rockwell to expound the validity

> of hormeis and the problems with the LNT.  These discussions should take

> place on the Radiation Science and Health list rather than a list where the

> focus should be more on operational health physics. Jim (Muckerheide), could

> these discussions be moved to your own website???

> Jim Nelson

radsafe archives seem to show I sent 9 msgs in Sep, 5 in Aug.  Somewhat more

in Oct.  Must be the power of truth getting to you.

Also, the senior scientists et al. around the world on our mailing list

already know the rad effects data (suppressed over the decades :-) , but it

needs to be shared.

Regards, Jim

>> From: "Sandy Perle" <sandyfl@EARTHLINK.NET>

>> To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

>> Subject: Re: Purpose of the List

>> Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:54:37 -0500

>>> This is a list for professionals to share information

>>> with each other regarding our profession - not to defend our

>>> profession.