Help with emergency response materials!!

Dear Radsafers,

   I have been asked to submit a list of equipment and

materials to be purchased for a large hospital for

emergency response purposes.  Unfortunately, the

person in charge of Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological

Preparedness needs all the information (order numbers,

prices, delivery times, ...) tomorrow morning.

   I had submitted a proposal for an iodine monitoring

system earlier:

F&J products:

-------------

High volume air sampler: HV-1RT

Filter holder:  FJ-34P

TEDA charcoal cartridge:  TE3C

Glass fiber filter paper:  FP47M

Ludlum products:

----------------

Single channel analyzer/scaler:  Model 2200

Low energy NaI(Tl)gamma scintillator:  Model 44-17

I would like to know what else experts in this field

would suggest for:

1) particulate monitoring

2) portal monitors

3) respirators and cartridges

4) dose-rate and contamination meters (which will

probably be used by the HAZMAT team, so they can't be

too complicated to use)

5) anything I may have overlooked

A quick response (to this email address) is very much

appreciated.

Sincerely,

Erin Niven, M.Sc.