Re: Decision time!

Thanks for the excellent info.  This makes it clear that terrorists

could get zero profit from attacking either nuclear plants or shipments,

because they just can't wait around for 20 years for a few people to die

of cancer - which at this point seems like a pretty uncertain ending.

They have to have bodies, or at least hostages (imminent threat of

bodies) in order to make terrorism work.

They do however, get some bang by doing nothing, since the US public is

so vulnerable to irrational fears (sharks, etc.) and the responsible

agencies have failed to allay those fears.  In a sense, we are helping

the terrorists. :(

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu