RE: Decision time!

Ted, Dr. Cohen

One thing that we should do is try to make ourselves available to the

schools in our areas.  I do not mean talking about controversial things like

LNT or hormesis or epidemiological studies.  Just simple things like

radiation is in our environment, and how radiation and devices are used in

our world.

Be aware that getting any response is frustrating.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane