RE: apologies

Norm,

Keep your apologies.  Most of the people on this list know your true colors.

I equate the garbage that the anti-nukes are spouting as the same as the

anti-abortionist sending white powder to women's clinics around the country.

The "anything for the cause" mentality of some of these anti-groups places

those individuals on the same moral level as the "foreign terrorist".  The

anti-nuke movement's rights to spout that crap are protected by law in this

country as they should be.  However, playing on the fears of the public to

advance their special interests is no less being a terrorist than the men

that hijacked those jets or the people that sent anthrax through the mail.

By the way, I live several miles downwind of an operating nuclear power

plant and a several DOE nuclear facilities.  I am not worried about an

attack on that nuclear power plant or on the DOE facilities.  I am also not

afraid to fly on a commercial airline.  But I will tell you, I will start

using my delete key on this list a lot more often.

David Hyder, CHP

(509) 373-9652

David_S_Hyder@rl.gov

Hanford's Facility Evaluation Board