Radiation Monitoring Instrumentation - 2nd posting

Dear Radsafers:

At LSU-CAMD, we have a 200 MeV Linac (operated at 1 Hz with a 200 ns pulse

length) and a 1.5 GeV Synchrotron ring.  We are looking to upgrade our

decade old equipment with state of the art equipment that can be remotely

monitored.  Please advise on your suggestions for the most appropriate

choices.  Those of you using in-house built equipment, like Snoopies and

Besoics, please advise whether such instruments could be made available on

an outside contract basis and the advantages you see with these systems.

Vendors may respond to me directly or send literature ASAP to the address

below.

Many thanks for taking the time to respond.

Best

Lorraine Day, PhD

day@lsu.edu

225-578-4616 (W0