Radon in spas

Hi folks

I am doing a little search on the different studies and publications dealing

with with the effects on the workers and public of radon in spas.

Some month ago one of you mentionned studies in Germany but I can't find

documents on that. I Have unfortunately no access to the web to carry out my

research.

So I am looking for references of scientific publications on the subject.

Please respond to me personnaly.

Nicolas Brisson

Sous-Direction Inspection et Intervention

O.P.R.I.

31, rue de l'Ecluse

78110 Le Vésinet

FRANCE