Operational Health Physic Training

Dear Sir,

Someone recently posted the address of the pdf file for 'Operational

Health Physic Training'. Unfortunately, I have lost the email. Could you

forward it please?

Thanks,

--

| Yann Donjoux   Division TIS / Radioprotection (RP) - E07900 |

| CERN, Organisation européenne pour la Recherche Nucléaire   |

| CH-1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland.                             |