RE: Industrial Radiography Accidents

> There is a great resistance to change in the industry!  For the very

> occasional need for flexibility of free operation - they want the

> cameras ALWAYS unencumbered by any sort of safety "accessories".  IF

> they were put on - they would be quickly be "accidentally" broken off.

	[Kent, Michael  D]

	If the NRC decided to revoke the company's license, fine company's

and individuals, and or incarcerate the responsible party's, then I believe

people would start to change very quickly.

	Very few will change unless they are directly motivated to change.

An object at rest will stay at rest........

	And what is the very best way to make people change, hit where it

hurts, their wallet.

	My own opinion,

	Michael D. Kent