FW: National Day of Driving with Headlights On

-----Original Message-----

From: Greenberg, Jay C

Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 1:36 PM

To: Ogilvie, Clayton; McGowan, James; Acosta, Laurie; Finup, Julie;

Knighten, Robert; Lusk, Annette; Moore, Richard; Nelson, Glenn; O'Neill,

Kevin; Seal, Robert; Wolski, James

Subject: FW: National Day of Driving with Headlights On

National Day of Driving with Headlights On

Please join us and PLEASE forward this email immediately to everyone in your

address book asking them to also forward it. We have 12 days and counting to

get the word out all across this great land we love and call the United

States of America. Let's see how powerful email can be!

THE PROGRAM IS THIS: On Thursday, October 11th, 2001, have everyone in the

USA who will be driving a motor vehicle that day drive with their headlights

on during daylight hours.

This will be the 30th day commemoration in honor of our fallen friends

desecrated by the terrorists' attacks on NYC , the Pentagon, and the

highjacked plane that crashed in PA.

The purpose of driving with headlights on this day will:

1). Show our respect, friendship, and tribute to all of those individuals

who lost their lives on that dreadful September 11, 2001 day.

2). Show our concern for the family members of those individuals.

3). Show those uncouth terrorists that the fabric of the USA is stronger

than steel.

4). Show that we Americans have solidarity standing shoulder to shoulder

against any terrorists' acts upon the USA.

You can probably add others to this list.

"Your contribution by sending this email on to others is greatly

appreciated; many thanks to you."

Jay C. Greenberg

Chief Steward

Local 94