Radiography Accidents

 >If the NRC decided to revoke the company's license, fine company's, and individuals, and or incarcerate the responsible party's, then I believe people would start to change very quickly. Very few will change unless they are directly motivated to change.

    And what is the very best way to make people change, hit where it hurts, their wallet.<<

Yes, this is why we all drive exactly the speed limit or below and declare our $4.00 in winnings from the slots on our taxes.  We all make risk/benefit decisions that involve some consideration of the chances of "getting caught."  If the risk of being killed or having something amputated is not enough to ensure safe behavior, what is the impact of a possible fine going to be?  The fact is, some people are going to comply no matter what, and others will not, no matter what.

Lew LaGarde