RE: Reactor Containments and Terrorist Attacks

> Before blaming the media or the anti-nukes for the problem, it might be

well to look at the historical contribution made by the technical community

Amen, Jerry!  That's my continuing message.  WE wrote the story, and the AEC

sent it out as a press release.  The table of "immediate deaths" and

"delayed deaths" for each reactor, tens of thousands for each reactor, was

on page 1 of the Wash Post, NY Times, etc.  Why should any member of the

public be expected to forget all about that?  Or believe us when we tell

them later, "Oh, it isn't really quite that bad."  With friends like that,

who needs Nader?

Ted Rockwell