Re: Radiation hypersensitivity

As noted in another response, these individuals are identified early in

life, from which they also depart at a young age. I would expect their

treating physician to advise them to avoid high background areas, and

hopefully a treatment will be developed for them in the near future. The

Americans With Disabilities Act requires that reasonable accommodations be

made, not shutting down a power plant because someone with a real or

perceived medical condition moved in or was identified nearby or applied for

work. I wouldn't develop a dose minimization policy based on this

population.

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer

Enercon Services, Inc.

6525 N. Meridian, Suite 503

OKC, OK  73116

phone: 405-722-7693

fax:       405-722-7694

jearley@enercon.com

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Enercon Services, Inc.

proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to

copyright belonging to Enercon Services, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely

for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you

are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that

any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the

contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be

unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the

sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this

e-mail and any printout.