Fwd: Sr. HP Tech. Opening

Hi Mike,

I'm trying to send the following post to Radsafe, but I don't think it is getting there.  Am I doing something wrong like using the wrong address??

Kurt

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:30:34 -0400
To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
From: "Kurt R. Geber" <Kurt.R.Geber@grc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Sr. HP Tech. Opening

There is an opening for a Sr. health physics technician at the NASA Plum Brook Reactor Facility which is undergoing decommissioning in Sandusky, OH. Information about the decommissioning project can be found at http://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/pbrf/ DOE RCT qualified preferred.
Qualified applicants should forward their resumes and salary requirements to John.H.Cox@GRC.NASA.Gov

Kurt R. Geber, CHP
NASA Plum Brook Reactor Facility

Kurt R. Geber, CHP
Decommissioning Project Radiation Safety Officer
Plum Brook Reactor Facility
Phone 419-621-3359
Fax 419-621-3318