RE: Package Irradiation

Hi Bjorn,

> Where did the

> terrorists get the spores from? Is microbiology (and organic

> chemistry, and nuclear physics, and...) included in their training?

Perhaps they're harvesting and recycling cow dung!  This is all natural in the

environment. Whomever the culprit is, they simply proved once again that nothing

large scale need be done against a people, just a hit here, a hit there, and the panic

is worse than the actual act. You're right, the hype is unbelievable. Compared to food

poisoning, bath tub and automobile deaths, the numbers are insignificant. What is

needed is vigilance. We don't need a media blitz every time there is a confirmation of

exposure.

Sandy Perle				Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical			Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service	Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.		E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  	E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandyfl.nukeworker.net