Mouse dose

I tried to send this the other day, but I don't think it went. Maybe I should have given up then.  Here goes...

Is there a scaling factor used in (high) dose effect studies (assuming these types of studies have actually been done) whereby one adjusts the dose for the difference in the response (assuming there is one) of mice, compared to humans?  Asked another way, does ARS occur similarly for mice by simply applying a correction factor?  If such a factor exists, is it a result of the difference in the tissue depth of particularly vulnerable organs?  Is there a "deep dose" depth established for mice - and does that difference account for whatever scaling there might be in the

response?

Keith Welch