Non-fiction, much lighter vein, and totally off-topic

Remember to look skyward on 17 Nov for a rain of stars. And for next few

days (4-6 Nov) check the following web site(s) for the possibility that

you might be able to see the aurora even if you live as far south as the

Gulf of Mexico! The current ongoing sunspot cycle peak may afford some

beautiful possibilities.

http://sec.noaa.gov/pmap/

http://www.spaceweather.com/

And you don't have to worry about the terrorists swiping this stuff  ...

yet. However, if you must worry, then these sites also will provide info

about asteroids (of at least 1 km diameter) that might join you in your

dining room. Be certain that you stay current ...

I promise not to make this kind of posting habitual. I've just had too

many nasal swabs for bacteria.

Cheers,

Maury          maury@webtexas.com