From: cabrerany@AOL.COM [mailto:cabrerany@AOL.COM]

Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 7:41 AM

To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: Re: Spectral Analysis

ORNL used to have a sealed source registry index on the web.  However, I

just tried to get to it and it is asking for a log on name.  That's new.

The page would list the manufacturers of all sealed sources and their pdf

registration certs.

Does anyone know the current means for access to this web page?  It is/was a

great resource.

Matt Williamson

Cabrera Services, Inc.

Hackensack, NJ