Re: From NCI- News Hours Transcript 11/2/01; Focus- Nuclear Safeguards

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Norm forwarding what is IN the news, be it

printed media, or, TV/radio. What Norm posted is WHAT is being fed to the public. We

NEEd to know what is being said, don't we?  There isn't anything different about what

Norm posted than what I find on the wire services.

If Norm WEREN'T an anti-nuke, nothing would have been said. I suggest that

everybody who seems to relish taking potshots at Norm, evaluate what they are

attacking. Instead of attacking Norm, how about attacking the information being fed to

the public. Simply attacking a message here on Radsafe is the "easy way" out. How

many of you are actually taking a retort back to the source? If so, you are doing all of

us a service. If not, then I simply say ... attack the message, not the messenger.

AND, before anyone insinuates that I have somehow taken on an anti-nuke posture...

HELL NO!!  I do believe in freedom of speech. Isn't that what we have thousands of

our young men fighting for at this very moment? If you disagree with that, perhaps you

need to re-assess your beliefs on democracy.

Respectively submitted.

Sandy Perle				Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical			Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service	Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.		E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  	E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandyfl.nukeworker.net