Specs on KSMG1-1S Ge detector, anyone?

Hello,

I'm desperately looking for specs on a ex-DDR military

gamma detector, specified just as "germanium detector".

The whole KernStrahlungsMessGerät-1 equipment has specs

Gamma dose rate:1,0...10 exp 8 µGy/h; 0,08...3 MeV

but I don't know if that is with the 1S detector.

Anyone who has actually used/installed one?

I'm mostly interested what exactly the detector is.

Is it really HPGe detector, if so - what area, how

is it cooled internally etc..

Best regards,

  Kristian Ukkonen.

  KU - Resonant Research