Re: From NCI- News Hours Transcript 11/2/01; Focus- Nuclear Safeguards

If "discussion" has any logical component then apparently this correspondent

believes that "appeal to authority" is an effective argument either

logically or rhetorically at least.

If this "authority", whose "credentials" have been posted, were our

correspondent then we might have a "civil discussion".  As it appears, an

appeal to a mute authority is all we get from his alter ego.

The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense.