Nuclear reactor in Oregon

Last week I went by car from Vancouver, WA to Mount St Helens. On the

Interstate

I  noticed a nuclear power reactor at the Colombia River but on the Oregon

side. My cousin told me the reactor was stopped by the authorities in Oregon.

Pls tell me the name and the story behind. He said the spent fuel may still

be in the reactor.OK?

Best wishes

Lars Persson

Swedish Radiation Protection Authority