From NCI- News Hours Transcript 11/2/01; Focus- Nuclear Safeguards

FYI

Norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,

Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);

ncohen12@home.com  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/

COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:

http:/www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and Justice

is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you

win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)