Re: fishkills

Glen and all,

This fishkill thread started as a tangent to my post about the Hudson

Riverkeepers/NCI's  2.206 NRC petition on Indian Point Units 2/3, which was a

legitmate post on radsafe issues. I probably should have answered more of these

fishkill posts offlist on this specific subject, which, I agree is not

particularly germane to radsafe.

norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,

Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);

ncohen12@home.com  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION

FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:  http:/www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The

Coalition for Peace and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you

win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)