Re: From NCI- News

Greetings,

I agree with John, about the "propaganda stuff".

There is enough of that on the "conventional"

Radio/TV/Internet Waves.

Radsafe as a SPECIFIC list of subscribers should

stay away from repeating and

promoting/advertising anti-nuke stuff.

However, I like non-propaganda

positings/information on nuclear/anti-nuclear

subjects (irrelevant for the information

purposes),

postings which are giving MOSTLY the information

about the events.

For example: Greenpeace Actions in the Seas and

on the Railroads are not a propaganda material

but the information of Greenpeace actions which I

would like to be aware of.

Emil.

P.S. I do not see anything wrong with promoting

a nuclear agenda here, because again it is a

SPECIFIC list of SPECIFIC subscribers (Radsafers)

RADIATION is a SAFE.

From: John M Priest Jr

If I want to read that type of information I go

to the CBS website and listen to Dan Rather

whine. This radsafe server was meant to be a

professional exchange of health physics

information not a propaganda avenue for the

anti's.

Sandy Perle wrote:

> There is absolutely nothing wrong with Norm

forwarding what is IN the news, be it

> printed media, or, TV/radio. What Norm posted

is WHAT is being fed to the public. We

> NEEd to know what is being said, don't we?

There isn't anything different about what

> Norm posted than what I find on the wire

services.

> If Norm WEREN'T an anti-nuke, nothing would

have been said. I suggest that

http://personals.yahoo.com