Re: Norm's final words on dead fish

Dear Ruth,

Your explanation seems to have accounted quite well for Unplug Salem's

hot water problems and some of the hot air problems on their web site. I

think now we could go right ahead with an enjoyable fish fry. If any

guests get unplugged long enough from Salem to attend, they will be

welcome to a dish of warm crow and plenty of warm water to wash it down.

Sure would be enjoyable if something like this could be done on Sandia

Ridge Sunday morning under the meteor shower.

These exchanges with N. Cohen over the past year or more have become

liudicrous. His current super-polite, nonsensical rants about Yucca Mt.

are a farce. Yucca Mt. became interesting to me years ago when reading

the late Dixy Lee Ray's books. And here we are still entertaining

arguments about water table, possible volcanic action initiated by a

crashing 747, and potential falling skies. I'm aware of the pros and

cons of YM, but they pale into insignificance compared with the politics

of the whole issue. And now sweating fish and hot water .... I wonder if

all the anti-nuclear orgs. derive their electricity from diesel

generators

Finally, I want to say thanks for your details about heat exchanges in

waterways. The Norman Cohens, Markeys and Lochbaums will continue, but

more and more bystanders will discover how silly some of this is and

more nuclear power will continue to reduce pollution.

Sincerely,

Maury Siskel            maury@webtexas.com

-------- snipped for brevity -------------