Yucca; shipping to yucca

Dear Ruth,

Because!

Actually, I recall having this discussion last year. We on the 'anti'

side call the plans to ship high level waste to Yucca as "Mobile

Chernobyl". You are aware of our concerns and you have decided that

there is nothing to them. We are concerned about the inevitable

accidents, truck crashes, train wrecks, that will occur when there are

over 50,000 shipments being planned. You are not concerned abut this,

stating that the shipping casks are strong enough.

Again, it comes down to the level of risk that may be acceptable to you,

but not to me.

norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr

Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer

machine);  ncohen12@home.com  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:

http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:

http:/www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and

Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you;

Then you win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin

Carpenter)