Re: A Nuclear Nightmare: It Could Happen Today

Sorry, but I forgot to include this one from the article:

                       "You should also talk about efforts to

                       trigger the spent fuel rods in poorly secured nuclear

power plants." That

                       form of sabotage, Cutler said, could send a nuclear

cloud into the

                       atmosphere that "might kill hundreds of thousands of

Americans and

                       other people around the world."

I would love to hear Cutler describe just how he and Norm Cohen might bring

this to pass.

Maury                maury@webtexas.com