More proposals (SF problem) Re: Norm avoids nothing!

You wrote:

Subject: Re: Norm avoids nothing!

As far as getting all the waste off now, that

would do two things I'd oppose - it would allow

the nuclear plants to operate forever since there

would be no constraints due to waste, and would

produce so many 1000s of shipments to Yucca that

an accident or terror incident is bound to

happen.

norm

Norm,

1. I am sorry, but your position is not taking

ANY.

1.1 WE are offering to YOU an illumination of

IMMEDATE and REAL threat associated with the S.

Fuel.

1.2 You are sounding  somewhat in a way

reasonable but afraid that power plants will keep

running because there will be LESS problems!

2.  Do you really know what do you want?

2.1  Keeping a "hot topic" alive = presents of an

immediate and a real safety problem.

or

2.2  Make this world safer, NOW?

3.   More of the Proposals:

3.1. How about for you changing the "teams"?

3.2 Realistically, the "green movement" is aging

as it was refereed the same way to the present

nuclear reactors/some not replaced steam

generators and the movement will not get any more

greener/younger addition, contrary to that we

WILL be building many of new and BETTER reactors

with and without steam generators.

So life will get better, safer and warmer/cooler.

So pop on the train when the sits are still

available. :-)

3.3 Be our NEW spoke person?

Our present public relations services are "stuck"

with the old very NON "user friendly" methods and

we are in a REAL need for a "new and KNOWLEGABLE

blood" and improvements!

3.4 I do not see anything shameful for anybody

to abound an ideological movement which HAVE its

POSITIVE achievements in the PAST but has lost

its positives  = progressives in the present

days.

4. TODAY, we have more than ENOUGH of the

environmental regulations to keep our natural

habitats suitable for the safe and decent living.

5. I do not hesitate to say: " THANK YOU, for

MANY of these POSITIVE environmental improvements

to OUR habitat; among them illumination of the

acid rains, revival of the many poisoned water

bodies in OUR "dark industrial" past".

5.1 Now, it would be a POSITIVE step for you to

help US with the creation sort of a "Green

militia" for the safe transporting of the Spent

Fuel to Yucca.

5.2 To some it may sound romantic or even naive?

But,

What could be a better assurance for you for a

safe relocation of the S. Fuel?

5.3 Of course, it is if you are a "progressive

green/environmentalist"

By that I mean that you want IMPROVEMENTS rather

than pursuing a PURE "green idea"  for this

planet with "Greenfields", but with NO people on

it....

Truce,

Emil.

P.S.

NOT to offend ANY one HERE.

I have noticed that you were posting Gandhi’s

expression with your email signature.

Here is a little bit on the past and present of

the world's socio-economical politics.

I believe that Gandhi COULD've done better for

the people in India in socio-economical terms.

The PRESENT "cast system" and drinking water

problem are some of them.

Discrimination by the outsiders ( by British) was

UNacceptable but discrimination among your own

people is ACCEPTABLE?

Isn't it a "Blind Locality Syndrome" kind of a

dysfunctional family problems?

It has nothing to do against India in particular,

generally, many people may be surprised that a

similar "Cast System" exists in some very

advanced countries.

I guess, getting enough food and water does not

necessary bring a peace to the family.  :-)

It just stops fights for the food...........

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1